Open days – Birmingham
The best way to find out what it’s like to be a teacher is to experience a working classroom yourself! Our primary and secondary schools in Birmingham are running a series of open days in March and May to give you a taster of life as a trainee teacher.
Spend half a day in one of our schools and experience:
- A welcome and tour of the school
- Lesson observations to see examples of great teaching in the subject/key stage of your choice
- A training session with one of the professional tutors from the Ark Teacher Training team allowing you to experience our training first-hand and improve your skills
Open days are currently being held on the following dates:
- Tuesday 21 March – subjects available: biology, chemistry, English, geography, history, mathematics, P.E., physics
- Tuesday 2 May – subjects TBC
- Monday 27 March
To apply, please email your CV and a brief statement explaining what attracted you to teaching and our programme, your subject of interest and the date you’d like to attend to email@example.com
You must be eligible for our teacher training programme to be considered. Please check our eligibility criteria before applying.
All CVs MUST include GCSE and A level subjects and grades as well as a degree subject and result (predicted or obtained).